Friday, August 31, 2007

Why Vh1 Sucks and the Top 50 Awesomely bad songs according to them

This past Wednesday i posted on baddrink.com my usual batch of odd links from around the net and Vh1's list of top 50 awesomely bad songs kinda pissed me off. I looked up the videos for each of these songs and if you can go down the list and not have sung along with at least one of them then you cant be human. Sure they aren't the most awesome but they are cool in their own way. Lets start down the list and ill start from number one and go to fifty just to be a little different..



1. we built this city ( starship )


I would bet this was probably one of the first if not the first video that VH1 ever played , those trators, where is their loyalty? Well Vh1 you can kiss my ass and stay out of my city , you know my city i built on Rock n Roll bitch! This song rules





2. achy breaky heart (Billy Ray Cyrus)


Im betting people are thinking VH1 nailed this one but nope i disagree , the songs hokey but at the same time Billy Ray Cyrus had people line dancing to this all over the country. About thirty seconds into the song you feel its powers as you start singing along with it admit it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EebObs-vC0



3. everybody have fun tonight ( Wang Chung )


Find me somebody that doesn't have the overwhelming urge to say " every body Wang Chung tonight" when somebody else says "every body have fun tonight" and ill show you someone who has lived in a cave for the past 20 years. I admit the video makes me almost go into epileptic seizures but hey its worth the sacrificed to Wang Chung tonight.




4. Rollin' (Limp Bizkit )


Certainly not the most memorable songs in this list but we all know the "I keep rollin rollin rollin" ,part




Next Page ( on my site )


,
Page 2 , Page 3 , Page 4 , Page 5 , Page 6 , Page 7 , Page 8 , Page 9 , Page 10

No comments: