Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Quest for Genny cream ale part 2



I got the call last night my coworker didn't forget me ,the genesee cream ale was almost within tasting distance. He had a hard time tracking it down , plenty of genesee light and straight genesee but cream ale seemed to be in short supply. Luckily after going to a few different stores he tracked down two twelve packs , the last two they had. The night he found it he had to try one , of course he figured he would try to convince me cases up there come in groups of 23. Before he left to come home he stopped at the local IGA and there it was low and behold a Genny cream ale 30 pack. Im picturing a ray of sunshine landing on it , with the sounds of angels singing in the background but maybe im embellishing it in my mind.


Last night i dreamt of swimming in a see of genesee cream ale froth as it flowed from the tap of a giant keg. This morning i get into work and he tells me he left it at home he would get it at lunch time that way im not tempted to crack one open before lunch.( Who is he to decide when my alcoholism should begin?) Lunchtime is almost over now and im sitting here patiently waiting for tonight i have a date with Genny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I found GCA at Tinker AFB for $6 a sixer...now if I can find it in a keg.....